Be rewarded as you dine
Seoul Yummy Membership is now available on Seoul Yummy’s mobile App.
You can download the app from App Store and Play Store.
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
“Member” – anyone with an account in the Seoul Yummy Mobile App.
“Points” – points earned or redeemed by dining at Seoul Yummy.
“Transaction” – transaction by member who dines or purchase at any Seoul Yummy restaurant.
“Participating restaurants” – all Seoul Yummy restaurants in Singapore.
“We, us, Seoul Yummy” – Gratify Group Pte Ltd
“You, your, member” – the person who downloaded the Seoul Yummy Mobile App and whose membership belongs to.
“My Favourites” – Menu dishes that are added by mobile user as a favorite dish.
“eMenu Ordering” – Members can now browse through menu and place orders through the mobile app. (When confirming order through the app, users have to turn on ‘Location Settings’ on the mobile phone to be able to send orders.)
“Coupon” – Any discount or item coupon sent to member from Seoul Yummy.
“Latest Happenings” – Updates and newsletter from Seoul Yummy.
“Get Connected” – Be connected with Seoul Yummy’s social media platforms.
- Membership application is free or charge.
- Only 1 membership sign-up per mobile number.
- Only 1 membership account can be used per transaction.
- Members are entitled to earn 1 point for every $10 spent (based on sub-total bill).
- $10 spent is exclusive of government taxes and service charges.
- Any transaction of sub-total bill below $10 (eg. $9.99) will not be entitled to any point.
- Earning of point is not allowed in conjunction with any other credit cards / in-house promotions, discounts.
- Points will automatically be credited to members who placed their orders through the eMenu ordering via mobile app after payment is made.
- For members who dined without placing orders through the eMenu ordering, members must inform cashier when making payment in order for points to be credited.
- Points will only be credited into member account when member is present to make payment at participating restaurants.
- Ala-carte items aside from promotion items will be eligible for earning of points.
- Takeaway orders made at outlets are entitled to earn points.
- Any orders through delivery and catering platforms are not entitled to earn points.
- Points earned from a participating restaurant can be used at any other participating restaurants.
- Only 1 membership account can be used per transaction.
- Redemption of points and earning of points has to be completed with 1 membership account only.
- Every 1 point is equivalent to S$1.
- Redemption of points can only be redeemed in whole numbers.
- Members can decide how many point to be redeemed per transaction.
- When redeeming point, point amount cannot exceed grand total bill amount. (For example: If bill is $19.90, maximum points redeemable will be 19 points.
- Member must be present when redeeming points and to acknowledge points deducted by signing on receipt.
- Redemption of points can be used in conjunction with cash vouchers.
- Redemption of points cannot be inclusive of points from uncompleted transactions.
- Points accumulated are not exchangeable for cash.
- Points will expire 90 days from earned date.
- You will be notified 30 days before any point expiry.
- Any expired points will not be reimbursed.
- To check on point balance or point expiry dates, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members can now submit orders through the e-Menu ordering tab found in the Mobile App.
- In order to submit order, member has to be logged in and member must turn on ‘Location Settings’ on mobile phone.
- Once order is ready to be submitted, member has to scan the QR code that is available on table.
- Any membership account that abuses the e-Menu ordering system will be suspended without prior notice.
- In order to submit coupon, member has to be logged in and member must turn on ‘Location Settings’ on mobile phone.
- Coupon can be submitted by scanning the QR code that is available on dining table.
- There will be no refund of coupon once member confirm submission through scanning the QR code.
- Only 1 coupon can be used per day.
- Every member is entitled to one ‘30% off total bill’ coupon yearly that can be used at any restaurant.
- To be entitled for the birthday coupon, member must fill in ‘date of birth’ during registration.
- Member will receive the birthday coupon via Seoul Yummy Mobile App 14 days before actual birthday.
- Birthday coupon is valid for 1 month from the issued date. There will be no extension of expiry date.
- Member who signed up for membership after birthday will not be entitled to the birthday coupon and will only receive birthday coupon the following year.
- Members may terminate the membership by written notice to 76 Playfair Road LHK2 Building #05-06 Singapore 367796 or via email to email@example.com
- Termination will take 3 working days to be processed.
- In the event of termination, all points accumulated in the account will be forfeited and is not exchangeable for cash and shall have no claim against us.
- In the event of termination, points will not be able to be transferred to another membership account.
- Membership may be terminated in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions.
- Seoul Yummy respects your privacy and recognizes that your personal data is important to you.
- Seoul Yummy collects, uses and discloses your personal data for the purposes of providing updates on promotions, entitlements and services to you.
- Any changes of personal data needs to be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seoul Yummy reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.